Private boat charter departing from Sunapee Harbor, a narrated boat tour on Lake Sunapee is a time-honored way to spend an evening and enjoy the sunset. Come aboard, relax in your deck chair and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Lake Sunapee. Your knowledgeable Captain will provide a narration of the history, landmarks and lore of this crystal clear mountain lake. Lake Sunapee is known as the ?waters of the flying goose,? and the M.V. MT. Sunapee II has been cruising her waters for decades.
The M.V. MT. Sunapee II features an open-air top deck and a fully enclosed lower deck ? no matter the weather, you can cruise this picturesque lake in comfort. You?ll see the magnificent homes that have sprung up around the lake as well as the historic sights of yester year. A highlight for many are the three historic, and still operating, lighthouses. While cruising the lake you will be afforded a unique viewpoint of our beautiful area, as well as unimpeded views of local mountains Kearsarge and Sunapee. On clear days you can see all the way to Vermont?s Mount Ascutney.
- Tickets includes sunset set cruise & appetizers:
- Cheese & Crackers
- Macaroni & Cheese Bites
- Garlic Chicken Quesadillas with Cheddar Cheese
- Chicken Wings
- Vegetable Spring Rolls with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Vegetable Crudite?
- Cash Bar
- Due to space limitations, we ask that no coolers are brought on board.
- Due to liability reasons, we can only allow Certified Service Animals aboard.
- *Please note that NH liquor laws prohibit guests from bringing any outside alcoholic beverages on to, or off of, the boat. In the event that alcohol beverages are brought aboard the boat, Sunapee Cruises reserves the right to terminate the cruise and return to dock early with no discount given. Non-alcohol beverages are available from the bar as well.
Date and Time
Thursday Jun 23, 2022
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM EDT
$50.00pp (includes sunset cruise, meal tax, gratuity & appetizers)