Artists and Crafters:
You are invited to submit your application for the first annual ART IN THE PARK Norwich Arts Festival taking place on June 23 & 24 in Norwich Vermont.
This is a juried show allowing you to display, sell and demonstrate your beautiful artwork or fine crafts.
This years two-day event will feature: Fine Artists, Contemporary Crafts, Artist Demonstrations, Live Music and Performances, Kids Activities, Face Painting, Food, and a Unique Dining and Shopping Experience in and around the historic Norwich Green. Applications are now being accepted, so don't miss out! This event is being coordinated by the Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce/Norwich Business Council.
Norwich is in the heart of the "Upper Valley" and minutes from Dartmouth College and Hanover, NH. The ART IN THE PARK festival will draw from a local population of 21,000 that is highly educated, well-traveled and has high buying power, in addition to appreciating fine art. Median annual household income above $100,000 is 49% of total households, and 18% has an annual income above $200,000. As exhibitors, you will the opportunity to reach an audience with an above average chance of purchasing.
APPLICATION & RULES:
Application - Please submit 2 photos of your craftsmanship & one of your display. Digital photos may be emailed (preferred) to email@example.com. Please enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope if you want your other photos returned. Number of booths per craft categories are limited.
Fine Arts: painting-oils, acrylics, watercolors, monotypes, pastels, drawings, photography, block prints, sculpture, (matted works: unframed originals, matted giclee prints- must be in bins). Greeting cards and hand painted cards are acceptable.
Fine Crafts: pottery, fine jewelry, gold and silver work, weaving, fiber arts, wood, metal, stone, sculpture.
Each participant must display primarily original artworks during the show of their own personal work. Display only works for general viewing (all ages will be at the event, so nudes or images that are not acceptable for children to see are prohibited).
No tent sharing; no organizational groups or commercial retail stores may participate.
- All works must have been created by the person displaying at the site
- There are no commissions taken by HACC/NBC.
- You are responsible for your own sales and must staff your booth at all times.
Weather -This is a rain or shine event! The Festival will not be canceled due to inclement weather with the exception of a state declared weather emergency.
Reservations are based on a first come, first served basis.
- 10 am to 4 pm on Saturday and 10 AM to 3 PM on Sunday.
- You may begin setting up by 7:30 AM -the show starts promptly at 10 am. Festival staff will be on hand to help you find your location. You may drive up to your site to unload but as soon as your equipment is unloaded you must move your car to the designated parking area.
- You may again drive up to your tent after 4 PM Saturday and 3 PM Sunday to load it. You may leave your tent up overnight but any art or goods left overnight are at your own risk.
- Coffee will be provided at the information booth the morning of set up. Breakfast and Lunch may be purchased at Dan & Whits across the street or at the concession.
- Tent space is 10' x 10' or 10' x 20' with a 3ft. space between each tent. White tents are preferred.
- Freestanding racks or bins must be placed so as to not block neighboring tents.
- You must use water jugs, sandbags or other weights to secure your tent.
- Exhibitors may display works only as registered on the application form. You may not display past awards, ribbons or advertisements.
The Festival provides:
- Your booth setup including tables and chairs, table coverings, your wares
Reservations - Are on a first come, first serve basis with payment in full at time of reservation.
- 10x10 or 10x20 space
- Assigned parking - vendors must park in assigned area and keep on street parking clear for customers except for set up and breakdown
Questions? Call the Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce at 603.643.3115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY ONLINE HERE
Date and Time
Saturday Jun 23, 2018
Sunday Jun 24, 2018
Saturday, June 23, 2018
10 AM - 4 PM
Sunday, June 24, 2018
10 AM - 3 PM
On the Green (in front of Marion Cross School)
$15 Application fee
10x10 Booth $150
10x20 Booth $275