What You’ll Do What You’ll Get in Return Your Responsibilities
Coordinate with the Shop Manager to manage inventory and schedule production and delivery to ensure efficient operations and excellent customer service.
• Starting pay of $19.00 - $22.00 per hour with performance-based reviews and increases
• Participation in annual bonus programs, including Nucor’s Profit Share bonus
• A chance to grow your career with a stable company owned by Nucor, North America’s largest steel producer
• A full benefits package, including Medical/Dental/Vision insurances; Long-Term Disability; Life Insurance; Vacation Days; 10 Paid Holidays; Personal and Safety Award Days; 401k with a match; Nucor Profit Sharing program; Nucor stock purchase program; College Tuition Reimbursement for you and your spouse, and a College Tuition Scholarship program for children of teammates
• Coordinate the shop production schedule with the Shop Manager and detailers to minimize delivery costs while meeting customers’ needs.
• Develop exceptional working relationships with customers and vendors.
• Advise customers of scheduled delivery dates.
• Adjust delivery schedules to accommodate emergency customer requests or shop problems so that shop can operate as efficiently as possible.
• Arrange trucking with approved freight companies, solicit favorable freight rates and establish daily truck schedules for the shop.
• Handle vendor performance issues.
• Act as a liaison between the customer, shop, placer and detailer so that any problems or shipping difficulties can be remedied as effectively as possible.
• Prepare necessary mill certification paperwork so that customers receive the appropriate certification of compliance with specifications.
• Approve and process freight invoices, production tags, Bills of Lading and other documents required for production of orders, scheduling and shipping.
• Oversee the receipt of inventory against quantities ordered and quality of specifications and provide reports to management on inventory receipts.
• Perform other duties as required by supervisors.
What You’ll Do
What You’ll Get in Return